In case you couldn't understand this high quality video, they are singing
Awesome Underwear and Good Garbage
with Will's new underwear on their heads
Yep. I am so proud.
LOL!! i know we put underwear on our heads as kids.i understand "awesome underwear," but where is "good garbage" coming from??
I've got one of Oliver with a toilet seat around his neck, talking on the phone. Good times good times...
That is hillarious!
Oh that is just hilarious!!! Your kids are WAY too cute!!!
Cracked me up!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOL!! i know we put underwear on our heads as kids.
i understand "awesome underwear," but where is "good garbage" coming from??
I've got one of Oliver with a toilet seat around his neck, talking on the phone. Good times good times...
That is hillarious!
Oh that is just hilarious!!! Your kids are WAY too cute!!!
Cracked me up!!!!
Post a Comment