
...the ER stinks.
In so many ways.
I should know... I spent most of Monday night there with Mallory. She developed the croup very suddenly while spending the night with my parents. My parents are so wonderful and my mom is so "on top" of things that she didn't even hesitate to call when she heard the barking. I met them at the emergency room about 30 minutes later and the four of us made that stinky place our home until sunrise. BUT the great part of that was that the donut shops were just opening up on our way home, so we got some right out of the oven.
YUM!
Mal's sick and I'm worried. Please pray for her. The croup is a big deal for her. She's battled it countless times in her short 7 years. It can go from bad to critical in such a short time....and that's usually overnight while we're sleeping. So, I probably won't sleep this week. We are going to attempt to proceed with our Christmas as planned, but I'm taking with me a big box filled with all of her medicines and breathing machine.

If I had gotten to mail out Christmas cards this year, then this is what they would have looked like. I designed them on time, ordered them on time, but then Kodak only shipped me 1.
One.
Who orders ONE Christmas card? Kodak says that I did, even though I'm pretty sure I typed in 50. Oh well. Those of you who are used to seeing my adorable kids' faces on your mantel each year will just have to settle for the computer screen instead.
Hope you all have a very Merry and good smelling Christmas!
3 comments:
Oh, how sad. How very, very sad. So you wasted all that precious time taking an awesome picture, then designing an amazing card for basically nothing. That was pretty dirty of Kodak.
I am so sorry about Mallory, and hope she is better now - and that you were still able to enjoy your holiday.
I'm so sorry to hear that Mal was sick over the holidays and I sure hope she is feeling much better now.
Beautiful card!
Love and Miss you,
Kayla
Hey! I so hope that Mallory is doing better. I cannot imagine how scary croup must be. I cannot believe they mailed you just 1!!! I LOVE the card and the photo though! I am glad to see it on the computer! I did not even design one - I am still thinking of doing a Have a Happy 2009 card!
Post a Comment