I didn't know you had a blog on Blogger!! I'll have to link you! LOVE the scrapbook pages, as always! I've been working on Livie's 1 year album this past week, and I'm finally almost finished. One year late isn't too bad, right? I still haven't made the switch to digital. I have too much $$ wrapped up in the traditional =)
What wonderful scrapbook pages! I'm so very jealous, I think I've mentioned this before! Did you see my blog on H's giant goose egg from the other night. This morning he had an odd looking bug bite and B mentioned maybe I should take him to the doctor if it didn't get better and I actually cringed about taking him to the doctor with that ginormous bruise on his forehead!! (Fortunately the bug bite looks better tonight!)
2 comments:
I didn't know you had a blog on Blogger!! I'll have to link you! LOVE the scrapbook pages, as always! I've been working on Livie's 1 year album this past week, and I'm finally almost finished. One year late isn't too bad, right? I still haven't made the switch to digital. I have too much $$ wrapped up in the traditional =)
What wonderful scrapbook pages! I'm so very jealous, I think I've mentioned this before! Did you see my blog on H's giant goose egg from the other night. This morning he had an odd looking bug bite and B mentioned maybe I should take him to the doctor if it didn't get better and I actually cringed about taking him to the doctor with that ginormous bruise on his forehead!! (Fortunately the bug bite looks better tonight!)
Post a Comment