
I was having a lot of fun until I saw Will. Then, I realized just how much that fun had cost me.
Sigh. What's a girl to do except take pictures and scrapbook about it!


I was having a lot of fun until I saw Will. Then, I realized just how much that fun had cost me.
Sigh. What's a girl to do except take pictures and scrapbook about it!

3 comments:
Oh Megan!!! I have to first comment on your awesome scrapbook abilities, but WOW that looks like a mess!! Sweet Will. Good luck with getting that off!
You do such a great job!
And Will & Annie are 2 peas in a pod. :) Annie is ALWAYS into SOMETHING. We've had permanent marker before...and I think we just took a lot of baths & it eventually came off. :)
I miss you!
Wow Megan! I cannot imagine what a mess! Will is such a cutie! I would love to talk to you sometime about scrapbooking - I am debating about moving to digital scrapbooking once I finish Noah's first book - what software do you use? You do such an amazing job!!!
Thanks for the compliment! I am starting to feel massive!!! I hope that you are all doing great!!
Post a Comment