I was tagged by Chandra
What were you doing 5 years ago?
Hmmm...Mallory was almost 2, so I was pretty much doing the exact same things I'm doing now except with a different kid. Playing, teaching, cleaning, taking pictures, hugging, etc...Ok, so I don't paint Will's nails, but you get the idea.
What are 5 things on your To-Do list today?
1. get up way too early to go and let the carpet man into my parents house
2.
go to the grocery store and buy healthy food (I just got this new cookbook and I'm dying to try out some of the recipes)3. try to take the kids to the library since Ronald McDonald is making
a special appearance
4. clean the house for dinner guests tomorrow night
5. finish making a gazillion shower invitations
What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
1. sweet tea and any kind of cracker
2. sweet tea and Mega Thin tortilla chips
3. sweet tea and carrots with ranch dip
4. sweet tea and goldfish crackers
5. Actually, I don't really care what I have to eat as long as I have a pitcher full of sweet tea
What are 5 things you'd do if you were a billionaire?

1. play "secret Santa Claus" and send money to people who really need it just to surprise them
2. build a house in the mountains...right along a rippling creek with plenty of woods to explore
3. build an amazing tree house in those woods (I've wanted one since I first saw Swiss Family Robinson as a kid)
4. spend our summers traveling the world to help out missionaries wherever we were needed
5. hire a full time maid :) hmmm..that's a really selfish one:)
What are 5 of your bad habits?
1. getting up in the middle of the night to eat dessert
2. biting my nails
3. interrupting people while they are talking...I promise I am working on it :)
4. popping my fingers, my neck, my back, my knees, whatever there is to pop
5. grinding my teeth
Name 5 places where you have lived?
1.Houston
2.Temple Terrace, FL
3.College Station, TX
4. Spring, TX although that probably still counts as Houston...I'm doing my best to come up with five!
2 comments:
Wow ... I've always wanted to be the kind of person who gets up in the middle of the night to eat dessert, but as much as I love dessert, I love sleep more ... :)
I loved your five favorite snacks!!! I replied to your edamame question on my blog, guess I should've thought to do it on yours, sorry!!!
Post a Comment